Weekly Deals Fixture Displays Teapot Ceramic Welectronic Heat Plate12026 12026 Comparison - KROGER Weekly Ad Blackfriday 2017
Fixture Displays Teapot, Ceramic, w/electronic heat plate,12026 12026 comparison Detail Features and Description :Fixture Displays Teapot, Ceramic, w/electronic heat plate,12026 12026 comparison has fabulous features
- An Elegant Rose design illuminates this classic Electric Kettle
- Boils water, yet has substantial ceramic teapot touch and feel.Great for Home use, Office, Restaurant table service, Buffet, Catered Events - or a Lovely Gift for someone special in your life.
- Come with over-fill protection: a safety feature that if water is filled over the max line tube, it slowly drains through a bottom channel then a few drain holes at bottom plate. Doing so is to prevent from boiled water and steam hurt consumers from the top lid.
- FEATURES: Capacity: 1 Liter, 4.5 Cups1000 Watts1 Rose Design Ceramic Kettle/ teapot1 110V Steeping/Warming tray designed to work for US and Japan marketsNice ceramic body with enamel ROSE pattern, elegant and healthy
- 360 degree rotary base, easy to use Concealed stainless steel heating element Boil-dry protection Automatically turns off when water boile Water level marks, light indicator CE,GS,CB RoHS and FDA Approval No heavy metal shown on FDA report!!Sku number: 12026-1080 Dimensions: 9"long (including handle), 6" deep, 8" talllShipping to Canada and Mexico: import duty and fees apply.
Real Customer Reviews
Fixture Displays Teapot, Ceramic, w/electronic heat plate,12026 12026 comparison
Get the Discount Price of Fixture Displays Teapot, Ceramic, w/electronic heat plate,12026 12026 comparison. We recommend that you purchase this promotion from Amazon, the largest and leading online store in the world and you can get a very good discount for your needs Products.check discounted price here : $33.29
* FREE SHIPPING may available with some restriction, make sure order coming from this review ** all product price & specifications are subject to change without prior notice